UVA Temps is recruiting for highly organized, detail oriented, and professional persons to fill a temporary Data Analyst role. Temporary employees provide support in business, academic, healthcare, and research environments at the University of Virginia.
Typical duties can include but are not limited to:
- Data collection, analysis and interpretation
- Extract data for reports
- Provide front line support for user systems
- Maintain and develop the department?s web presence, including static informational pages, interactive surveys, and additional resources as required
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Finance, IT or related field
- 3 years relevant experience performing data analysis, extraction and systems interface
Temporary assignments can vary in length lasting from a few days to an indefinite time period. They can be part-time or full-time, and require varying skill sets.
To be considered for temporary assignments at UVA, please create and submit a temporary application in our Workday system: https://uva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UVAJobs
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $24.00 to $35.00 /hour