UVA Temps is recruiting for highly organized, detail oriented, and professional persons to fill a part-time (12 hours per week) temporary Communications Specialist role. Temporary employees provide support in business, academic, healthcare, and research environments at the University of Virginia.
Typical duties can include but are not limited to:
- Event planning support
- Content development and maintenance for online portals which connects shared calendars and network information
- Perform light research and data entry
- Photography and basic photo editing
- Experience using Outlook, HTML, Google Docs, and Doodle Forms
- Prior event planning support experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Temporary assignments can vary in length lasting from a few days to an indefinite time period. They can be part-time or full-time, and require varying skill sets.
To be considered for temporary assignments at UVA, please create and submit a temporary application in our Workday system: https://uva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UVAJobs
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour