UVA Temps is recruiting for highly organized, detail oriented, and professional persons to fill a a temporary Budget Assistant role. Temporary employees provide support in business, academic, healthcare, and research environments at the University of Virginia.
Typical duties can include but are not limited to:
- Synthesize information and provide advice to budget team members, researchers, faculty, and business administrators
- Provide analytical support for budget projects
- Preparation of budget and financial reports
- Prepare annual budget, quarterly forecasting, and year-end close
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- Previous budgetary experience
- Masters Degree
Temporary assignments can vary in length lasting from a few days to an indefinite time period. They can be part-time or full-time, and require varying skill sets.
To be considered for temporary assignments at UVA, please create and submit a temporary application in our Workday system: https://uva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UVAJobs
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $20.00 /hour