Environmental Services Aide IIDemonstrates ability to perform cleaning functions/other duties as assigned by Supervisor using seven step cleaning method as listed in job description. Accounts for cleanliness and appearance of assigned areas.
Performs other duties of Housekeeping Aide ? Floor Care, if necessary
Demonstrates ability to use tools, equipment and chemicals properly. Demonstrates ability to clean equipment after use.
Reports and notifies Supervisor of needed repairs throughout the building.
Department Director may ask for assistance with special projects in the scope of the EVS job expectations.
Performs daily cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, lounges, offices, restrooms and any other assigned areas. All work to be done by following standard procedures of Environmental Services Department to ensure a clean and wholesome environment.
In the absence of a Supervisor, the Lead Aide may assume his/her responsibilities.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Prior housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a hospital-healthcare setting.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions in English.
- Good interpersonal/oral communication skills.