Nurse Educator - Pedi
Serves as a clinical expert, educator, researcher and mentor for assigned area. Functions in a team environment to provide support to clinical practice.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing is required.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing is required.
- Masters Degree in Nursing is highly preferred
- National certification or CNS designation as recognized by the Board of Nurse Examiners of The State of Texas
- Minimum of five years of full-time nursing experience with at least three years in related nursing specialty is required. Demonstration of experience in curriculum development and implementation of adult learning principles is required.
State of Texas Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support and Health Care Provider card is required.