Provide a high level of administrative support to the Vice President and the Office of Public Affairs team. This will include taking a proactive approach with the management of calendar details, coordinating travel/accommodation/logistics, preparing lobbying reports, and processing travel statements and reimbursements.Duties and Responsibilities
1. Process, track and forecast budget expenditures.
2. Prepare federal, state and local lobbying reports.
3. Provide support with drafting, editing and formatting correspondence for the office.
4. Maintain constituency mailing lists managed by University Advancement.
5. Provide a high level of support to the Vice President and the Office of Public Affairs team/staff, including proactive management of calendar details, coordinating travel/accommodation/logistics, preparing travel statements and reimbursements.
6. Provide administrative support to the Office of Public Affairs team/staff.
7. Assist with hiring and onboarding interns.
8. Help direct, manage and inspire intern pool.
9. Coordinate and manage system of office supply management.
10. Represent the front office in a professional, positive and energetic manner.
11. Demonstrate an interest in current events and ability to exercise judgement with confidential and/or sensitive information.
12. Prepare to administratively support a quick turnaround of written and oral communication on fast developing and moving issues that impact the office and university.
13. Be able to assist on special projects in a timely and concise manner.
14. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.