Executive Director of Advertising and Digital Marketing
The Executive Director of Advertising and Digital Marketing should be an experienced marketing professional with a deep understanding of the creative and data-driven nature of digital marketing and who has experience conceiving, executing, measuring and tracking marketing campaigns that integrate digital and traditional strategies. The candidate should understand the nature of higher education, preferably through experience in education or other service industry, and how digital can best serve the needs of the service market.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all University advertising/marketing budgets, strategic plans and implementation of programs for graduate and continuing education.
- Role would have direct responsibility for Continuing Education communications and marketing; Graduate Admissions and Undergraduate Admissions advertising and marketing management.
- Monitoring design, conversion, information capture, and digital interfaces of all digital platforms.
- Analyzing and educating recruiters and program directors on digital and other marketing results.
- Designing reports and setting benchmarks that determine digital success.
- Integrate SEO, paid, earned programs for digital communications.
- Test digital campaigns.
- Design landing pages, conversion tools and other responsive web forms.
- Set benchmarks for digital campaign success; understand best practices; negotiate with and be familiar with consultants and vendors in the digital space.
- Overall implementation of brand standards in marketing materials and management of all advertising.
- Management and education of a team who understands the best practices in the field of digital marketing .
- Reporting to this position would be the Director of Advertising, the Communications Coordinator, the Marketing Coordinator, and the Marketing Manager for Continuing Education.
? Bachelor?s Degree required, preferable in Marketing or Business Advanced degree highly desirable
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience, including marketing experience, preferably in higher education.
- Direct experience in digital marketing, SEO and marketing data as well as an understanding of the field necessary.
- Superior communications, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: email@example.com. Voluntary Self-Identification
All applicants are invited to complete the three (3) voluntary self-identification forms Deadline:
Open until filled